Most athletes have weaknesses. Whether it be lack of strength, lack of power, muscular imbalances, or even lack of confidence in their athletic abilities, weaknesses can be the difference between success and failure. No matter the sport – football, basketball, baseball, volleyball, soccer, golf, hockey, track and field, lacrosse, etc. – athletes NEED the necessary athletic ability to excel in their sport. At Force Gym, the Sports Performance Program will help athletes of all ages be the BEST athletes they can be. Our mission is simple: our athletes will always be prepared.
In our programming, athletes have (2) options: individualized 1-on-1 coaching or participating in our weekly Athlete Enhancement classes.
For our 1-on-1 coaching, each athlete will be individually assessed based on his or her sport and position. The assessment will help our coaches build an “athlete profile” which will determine the specific exercises and focus of the athletes programming. Serious athletes NEED a program designed for their specific needs and one that follows proper progression based on sound principles.
In our weekly Athlete Enhancement classes, athletes will not receive the sport specificity they would receive with our 1-on-1 coaching, but they will develop basic athletic traits that will propel them in any sport or competition. Our Athlete Enhancement classes are designed for high school, college, or professional athletes looking to enhance their strength, power, speed, acceleration, and conditioning. Each athlete within the class will be closely monitored and progressed and regressed accordingly. More challenging exercises will be administered once basic techniques have been mastered. Our coaching staff ensures proper progression over the duration of the session.
Whether you are working 1-on-1 with a coach, or participating in our classes, our unique programming includes instruction in: movement training, linear and lateral speed, foot speed and agility, explosive power development, proper strength training, energy system conditioning, and injury risk reduction and rehabilitation.
- Speed – linear speed, lateral speed, acceleration, deceleration, change of direction, sprint mechanics, footwork.
- Explosive Power –Olympic lifting, plyometrics, med ball training, rate of force development
- Strength – lower body strength, upper body strength, core strength, sport-specific exercises
- Conditioning – sport-specific conditioning
- Flexibility – myofascial release, muscle activation, range of motion
- Injury reduction – proper movement training, balance & stabilization, jumping & landing techniques.
- Nutrition Education – lessons, tips, and advice
We invite you to come in and speak with one of our coaches. We are sure you will see the difference!